Bing my lockscreen
I am very proud to announce my very first Windows 8 application: Bing my lockscreen – which does pretty much what the title says it does. In short: Bing has the greatest images & now you can get use them for your lock screen!
In addition Bing My Lockscreen allows you to automatically have your lockscreen updated daily with the latest image from Bing - thus ensuring a constant supply of inspiring and interesting new content for you!
You can get the app from the store using the download link below!
This app is also in the Apptivate competition so please go there and vote for it by clicking the image below:
Bing my lockscreen makes use of icons created by the awesome (& free) Metro Studio 2.
29 September 2012
- Fixed a crash when the app didn't have Internet.
- Fixed the duplicate rate & review buttons.
- Minor tweaks
10 October 2012
- Background updating now works really well - you will also get prompted to turn it on and there is a settings charm to control it.
- Updated the resolution of images to 1366x1024
- Added share support
- Lots of little fixes
18 October 2012
- Image resolution now at 1920x1200!
- Added Live Tile Support
- Notification of new images when launching the app too
- Lots of fixes
31 October 2012
- Fixed: Crashing when setting images - this affected some users based on their country.
- Many internal optimizations and fixes.